Wednesday, January 3, 2007

My Jaywalker in progress.

I guess my will power is almost nonexistent . I cast on for my first Jaywalker last night and so far love it. This seems like it might be a sock that fits me. I really like the pattern and it is very easy to follow. I think that I am making pretty good progress on it. I have some new photos of the progress but for some reason I just can't seem to get the color exactly right. There is more green in the yarn then what is showing up.
knitting 005
I think that one shows the stitchs pretty good.
knitting 002
This one is almost the right color. I have knit a little more then on this photo but not too much more. I really did not need to cast on for anything else because I have so many already on the needles, but every time I looked at the yarn I knew I really wanted to knit this into a Jaywalker. So here it is, hope you like.

No comments: